This is the perfect bonding kit! Get siblings, friends or family together!
Scrapbooking is great for organising and displaying a composition with different photos and themes. Use your most loved photos of your latest get together with friends, the favourite trips you have made and wonderful family moments to cherish forever! 😊
Fluid Art, commonly named Pouring Acrylic Paint, is an adaptable medium, easy to manage and with incredibly professional finishes. You can paint canvases, wooden surfaces, and even decorative elements to embellish your bedroom or home. Ideal for Birthday Parties, School Holidays, Christmas presents and Family bonding time!
With this Craft Kit, your children will have the opportunity to:✅ Enjoy fun activities and projects while learning new art & craft techniques
✅ Use it to bond with family and friends, creating positive memories OR
✅ Work independently making your own projects
✅ Experience pure joy! Excellent as a surprise gift all year round!
✅ Have all the materials and templates at hand
Give balance to your kid's lifestyle! Turn off electronic devices, and turn on their creativity!
✅ Wind down and relax
What does this Craft Kit include?
- 1 Oval Canvas
- 4 assorted and well-matched premium Acrylic Pouring Paint bottles (each with 60 ml)
- 1 A4 Scrapbooking Journal
- 1 Mix Craft Set containing: 5 tubes of glitter, 1 liquid glue, assorted googly eyes, assorted feathers, 1x Rhinestone Hearts Pack and 1 x Rhinestone Rubies Pack)
- Set of 6 Metallic Pens
- Heart foam stickers
- 1 Sheet of mirror stickers
- 1 Sticker book
- 1 Set of colourful printed papers
- 1 Self Adhesive Glue stick
- 1 Scissor
- 1 Black marker
- Access to our fun and easy-to-follow Arts and Craft Tutorials for Kids with the best art activities for 9+ years old
Want EXTRA Inspiration?
Visit our “Kids Circle - Arts and Crafts Project Ideas” page for easier to follow and fun creative ant projects.
This pack was perfect for a much needed mum-daughter time!
I got it as a present for my girl but it ended up being a present for both.
Thank you Kids Circle