This Jovi Air Drying Clay can be used for many different craft projects, including ornaments, dioramas, and jewellery.
The clay doesn't require an oven or a kiln thanks to its air drying capabilities. Once dried, it ca be painted with watercolour paints, tempera, or acrylics, and then varnished.
- Air dry modelling clay is a good choice for the beginner, hobbyist, or art student.
- The clay has a firm, easy-to-shape texture by hand, plus you can add more clay while you mould.
- The clay is made from high quality, natural ingredients that are non-toxic.
- It will stay soft when not exposed to air, so it is best stored in an airtight plastic bag.
- This clay is vegan-friendly.
- This clay is white.
- This pack contains 500 grams of clay.
- It's easy to clean up.
- Opened clay is hard to store and can easily become hard to work with once it starts getting exposed to air, so make sure you keep it in a tightly sealed container.
- This product falls under the ‘Vegan’ Greener Choices range, meaning it’s free from any animal ingredients or by-products which in turn lowers carbon, water and ecological footprints, so you can make a positive difference to people and the planet through the purchases you make.
Based on 1 review
Good quality of clay with nice white colour. Just quite hard for young kids to knead as it's a bit dry.