Kids Circle considers the privacy of individuals, staff, clients, Member Associations and associated companies to be of highest importance, and is committed to handling all personal information with honesty and transparency.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: We collect the personal information you directly provide to us. This may include names, contact details (phone numbers, email addresses), payment details and details regarding your enrolments and bookings.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, to provide our booking service, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by sending an email to
6. Children's privacy: Kids Circle's website may attract children. Accordingly, information from children under 13 years of age may be collected. We are committed to ensuring that the individual privacy of each child is respected.
8. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us by sending an email to
9. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
Last update: January 2018