Step by Step Pouring Paint: Fluid Art / Acrylic
- Plastic cup
- Pouring acrylic paint set
- Gloves (if preferred)
- Plastic to cover the work area
- Prepare the work area. Cover table and floor with plastic.
- Shake bottles thoroughly before use.
- Select colours you wish to use.
- Pour the desired amount of paint of each colour onto the canvas or Pour the desired amount of paint of each colour into one cup, hold the canvas surface at an angle, hold the cup up to the surface, lift the cup away allowing the paint to spread. (See illustration to the right)
- Move the paint surface back and forth until the pouring acrylic has spread over the full surface and desired effect has been achieved.
- Place on a flat surface and allow to air dry a minimum of 24 hours. Drying time depends on the size of the canvas and climate.
- Clean cups and anything that needs cleaning with mild soap and water, and dispose of the plastic used to cover the work area.
Don't forget to share your final Art Piece on social media, tag @kidscircleaus and #kidscircleaus to go in the monthly draw for a special prize 😉